We are proud to partner with the California Restaurant Association (CRA) to offer personal protective equipment (PPE) to members throughout the state of California. Our service area is Northern and Central California from Bakersfield to Sacramento and from the Coast line to The Sierras (Click here for a map). Through our partnership with the CRA we are proud to distribute masks and hand sanitizer in our service area. We are limiting orders to 5 boxes of face masks (50 per box) and 5 cases of hand sanitizer(32 bottles per box) per order. The product is free, but there is a $10 per case shipping and handling fee per box.
Here are 3 ways we can get this product to CRA members:
- If you are an existing customer of JD Food, please let your Sales representative know and they will gladly deliver these items on your next order
- If your operation is in our service area, but you are not an existing customer, we will need to open up an account for you with the information listed below and then we will deliver the product to you on our next available delivery day based on your location.
- If your operation is outside our service area, we can still open an account for you and have the product available at our Will Call Center in Fresno on the designated day you choose.
- Please Note: The charges for shipping and handling will be due upon delivery of the product.
To open up an account, we will need to know the following:
- Full name of restaurant or operation
- Business Address
- Contact Name
- Phone Number
- Email address
Please let us know if you would like to move forward with any of the options above. We look forward to helping you find the best way for you to take advantage of this opportunity and continue to flatten the curve of corona virus(COVID 19) in California.
Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions!