There’s something so comforting about warm, buttery bread….with lots of cheese and garlic! In honor of National Garlic Month, we want to share a delicious, easy recipe for garlic knots! Head to the recipes page on our website for everything you need to know…enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: about 12
Some cool quote from some person about the amazingness of this bread
- 1 pound pizza dough (store bought or homemade)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced (if you prefer more garlic, don’t hesitate to add another few cloves!)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- pinch of salt ( I am always liberal with salt)
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan Romano cheese
Optional: pizza sauce for dipping!
- Preheat oven to 400, live baking sheet with parchment paper
- Cut your pizza dough into 12 even pieces. On a lightly floured surface, roll the individual pieces into ropes approx. 8 in long. Tie each rope into a loose knot and place on your baking sheet 2 in. apart.
- In a saucepan, heat butter and cook garlic for about two minutes (or until fragrant) on med-low heat. Remove from the heat and stir in Italian spices, dried parsley, and salt.
- Brush butter and garlic mixture onto the knots and place into oven. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and brush any remaining butter mixture onto knots. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and serve warm!